Friday, May 27, 2011

Nokia Bounce Game Cheats Codes Tips and Tricks

Nokia Bounce Game is one game that I like but have suffered playing because I always get the ball busted or deflated. I can’t just stop simply because i failed, I know you might be having that challenge too BUT I got a good news for you –YOUR BALL WILL NOT BUST or BLAST AGAIN hhmmm…

This is the way out:

·         Start a new game or a continue game

·         Type   787898 and that’s it

·         Do not pause the game to do this.

Your ball will become indestructible. This has been tried on many nokia phones and it worked great.

I hope this was helpful, if you like it please drop a comment and tell a friend. More tips are on the way subscribe not to miss any.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something concerning this post?